WORKSHOPLearn from Charlotte
Since 2000 I have worked and traveled as a teacher for textile students and textile interests around the world, passing on guidance on the material, technical instruction and an understanding of the design process. I love to communicate my enthusiasm for working with wool material and all the possibilities it offers in expression shape and color.
I offer workshops –
Courses for small groups 2-4
Courses for bigger groups 5-12
I offer courses in wet felting, dyeing and shibori techniques for beginners and those with advanced skills.
- Experiments with wet felting, colour effects and layering techniqes
- Creating texture and relief with wool
- Pattern magic, and creativity
- Experiments with the different techniques for making clothing
- NUNO felting for accessories and clothing
- Folding, clamping, wrapping and knotting techniques for felting and dyeing
- Using shibori techiques, for a new memory in cloth (without the dyebath)